Adsorption dryers are designed to obtain a pressure dew point (PDP) lower than -40°C. Usually -25° and -40°C. For critical applications, they can be sized to reach -70°C. Based on proven principles and design, our adsorption dryers offer the best quality/price ratio.
What are the advantages of an adsorption dryer?
- Capable of achieving an extremely low PDP (up to -70°C), ideal for critical applications that require very dry air or are performed in freezing conditions.
- Reasonable operating costs compared to the higher PDP obtained.
- Relatively high energy efficiency.
- Heatless adsorption dryers can be pneumatically activated to operate efficiently in remote or hazardous locations.
Technical specifications :
- Dew point :
- 40°C or lower
- Flows :
- Principles of regeneration :
- Heatregenerated (internal or external heating or heat of compression)
- By vacuum
- With low energy consumption (DDS)
- FST Dryers : (download the document)