Adsorption dryers are designed to obtain a pressure dew point (PDP) lower than -40°C. Usually -25° and -40°C. For critical applications, they can be sized to reach -70°C. Based on proven principles and design, our adsorption dryers offer the best quality/price ratio.
What are the advantages of an adsorption dryer?
- Capable of achieving an extremely low PDP (up to -70°C), ideal for critical applications that require very dry air or are performed in freezing conditions.
- Reasonable operating costs compared to the higher PDP obtained.
- Relatively high energy efficiency.
- Heatless adsorption dryers can be pneumatically activated to operate efficiently in remote or hazardous locations.
Need some advice on which dryer is right for you?
Our specialists are here to help you make this choice.
Free and fast quotation+32 (0)490 57 48 22 Request a free and fast quote
Technical specifications :
- Dew point :
- 40°C or lower
- Flows :
- Principles of regeneration :
- Heatregenerated (internal or external heating or heat of compression)
- By vacuum
- With low energy consumption (DDS)
- FST Dryers : (download the document)