For many years, reciprocating compressors have been the most common machines for producing compressed air. When the need for flow is low and not permanent, piston compressors are very good solutions for a limited investment. Especially for small businesses, garages, paint shops, mechanical production...
- The CLASSIC Series piston compressors incorporate a heavy-duty electronically balanced, 1 or 2-stage, twin-cylinder head.
- Compressors with receivers from 25 to 100 liters are portable and are equipped with wheels. From 200 liters, they are static.
- The receivers are manufactured according to the European directives 2009/105/EC and 2014/68/EC.
- For proper operation, the compressors of this series must be installed on CORRECTLY LEVELLED anti-vibration mounts that are supplied with the compressor. Furthermore, for cooling purposes, a minimum distance of 50 cm must be kept to the nearest wall and it will be necessary to check the correct direction of rotation indicated by the red arrow on the belt housing.
- Cast iron CYLINDER that extends its service life and performance.
- LARGE DIMENSIONS for better cooling.
- Cast iron CYLINDER SHAFT with double bearings for better stability and dynamically balanced.
- VALVES are made of stainless steel blades, with better temperature and corrosion resistance, which provide greater flow rate.
- CONNECTING RODS stamped in one piece, mounted with needle bearings that guarantee lighter friction, better performance and less vibration.
- Die-cast aluminum CRANKCASE for better thermal evacuation.
- Oversized PULLEY for optimal cylinder cooling.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR with low consumption and high efficiency.
- Thermal PROTECTION (only three-phase models).
Technical specifications :
- Power :
from 1,5 to 15 kW
- Pressure :
from 10 to 15 bar
- Reciprocating compressors : (download the document)